Thursday, February 9, 2012

Quick Thought: Generation Soft

As I watch the television set and see real life struggles play out in from of my eyes, I cry out, "Why oh why God do you allow such tribulations to overcome our younger generation? They are just kids. Have mercy on them please oh Lord."  I can't beleive my eyes. They are passing out. There are ambulances being called. Fighting, loneliness, sickness, crying and exhaustion. It's like the news today has no barriers. They will take their cameras into the sickest and most controversial places to show us the other side of life. Far from our comfy couches and animal print snuggies. The places where the anguished youth is pushed beyond it's.....wait...hold on a second..nevermind this isn't the news. I accidentally turned on American Idol. Sorry about that. It seems they have to join a group and memorize twenty seconds of a song. Poor kids.

0 comments:

Post a Comment